Sign displaying different forms of accessibility

Special Need or Accommodation

What if I need an interpreter at the hearing or a special need accommodation for sight, hearing, speech, or other impairment?

Interpreters for any language are provided at no additional charge. Please contact the hearing office on the Notice of Hearing to ask for an interpreter. The Unemployment Insurance Appeal Board provides equal access to its hearings. Arrangements will be made to make sure all parties can participate in the hearing. If you believe you need an accommodation due to a disability of any kind, you should notify the hearing office listed on the top of the Notice of Hearing.



More Questions and Answers